I’am a first year master student in Science Studies at the Humboldt-University of Berlin.
Furthermore, I’m an exchange student at the Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology (CREST) in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at Stellenbosch University. CREST is part of the DST-NRF Centre of Excellence in Scientometrics and Science, Technology and Innovation Policy (SciSTIP).
I have done my bachelor’s degree in Sociology at the University of Mannheim. My minor was Psychology.
Moreover, I studied Communication Sciences (Mannheim) as well as History and Cultural Studies (Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg). Therefore I’m always interested in topics with cross connections to these disciplines.
Please feel free to contact me.
- science studies
- quantitative methods, bibliometrics and scientometrics
- research evaluation and quality assurance at universities
- science policy
- higher education research and sociology of education
- sociology, philosophy and history of science
- technology studies
- innovation policy
- technology transfer
- development and regional studies
- economic sociology
- organisational studies
- social psychology and microsociology
- analytical sociology
I’m methodologically interested the most in:
- quantitative methods of empirical social research
- social networks analysis
- comparative historical research